Occasionally people experience an event in their life that results in a change to a feature in their appearance. Some may have a medical condition, or the results of a medical condition that has affected their appearance, and they have a desire to improve this aesthetically. Medical tattooing at You Glo Medspa is an advanced form of cosmetic tattooing, it is an option that can facilitate a desired change or restoration of appearance. It works hand-in-hand with the plastic reconstructive industry. Firmly established as being part of the medical aesthetics genre, medical tattooing offers a range of treatments for people who have experienced medical conditions including:
- Enhancement of lip symmetry due to a cleft lip
- Restoration of the areola complex
- Restoration of the appearance of hair loss due to alopecia (includes restoration of eyebrows, eyelash definition, simulation of scalp hair)
- The diminishment of the appearance of scar tissue due to skin trauma, including burns
- Vitiligo colour restoration (typically very minor areas and most successfully performed on lips)
- Permanent Makeup has many different benefits on many levels for different people. It is not just skin deep; it’s about giving people back their confidence and boosting their self esteem. Medical tattooing is a passion of mine and I feel honored that my skills in this area enable me to work with medical patients and support chosen charities, helping people affected by cancer and those living with altered facial appearance.